Registered Care/Branch Manager
We are looking for an ambitious Registered Care/Branch Manager in Cannock, Staffordshire who can hit the ground running to develop and maintain an established Home Care Branch. You will be joining a bespoke companionship service who provide a minimum of 1-hour calls, supporting their clients to live independently within their own homes.
Do you have the passion and determination to develop and uphold quality care for a reputable home care branch? Do you have a hands-on approach excellent leadership skill to manage a dispersed staff team? Yes, then we would love to hear from you.
As Registered Care/Branch Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the day to day operations, supporting your team and clients. Your responsibilities will involve:
- Generating new business through marketing and networking
- Meeting with prospective clients to discuss their needs
- Care planning, risk assessments & health & safety
- Recruit, train and supervise care companions
- Ensure good match and introduce companions & befrienders to the customer
- Scheduling companions weekly and monthly rotas
- Complete quality assurance visits and service reviews
- Ensure all legal, regulatory and the organisations standards are met or exceeded
- Liaise and maintain partnerships with local community organisations and services
Person Specification of a Registered Care/Branch Manager:
- A minimum of QCF Level 4 - Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate, and influence a team
- Ideally have several years' experience within a managerial role in Domiciliary Care
- Hold a UK driving license and have access to a vehicle
You will be joining an established team who all have a passion for what they do. If you want to be part of a fantastic work environment, please click on ‘Apply' and we will contact you to discuss further.
Apply for Registered Care/Branch Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly