Business Manager - Birmingham
A vacancy has arisen within our client's Retail Team for a Business Manager covering West Midlands. The ideal candidate must be located within the Birmingham area. There will also be some travel across the UK and overnight stays.
As a Business Manager your role will be to develop relationships with their retail and some Merchant clients, with the aim of increasing their market share and delivering service excellence.
The key responsibilities will include:
• Developing and maintaining business and partnerships through the existing customer accounts.
• Achieving the sales and margin targets for kitchens and bedrooms for the territory.
• Account management, including maintaining accurate records on current customers.
• Monitoring and updating customer displays and merchandising on an ongoing basis.
• Working with the Regional Sales Manager and other members of the Retail Sales Team on specific projects where required.
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
• A proven successful record as a salesperson.
• Knowledge of the industry, company's terms of trading, range of manufactured and bought out products and all major competitors.
• Excellent organisational administrative and communication skills.
• A full UK driving licence as you will be required to travel within the region and to other parts of the UK as required.
You will be:
• Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels to develop the existing relationships with key decision makers.
• Willing to work as part of a dynamic team.
• Able to work under pressure to maintain deadlines.
• Computer literate.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
• Personally presentable at all times.
As the UK market leading Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom fitted furniture manufacturer, our client has had unsuppressed growth over the last 40 years, with an emphasis on providing a high standard of products and service. They are currently seeking the very best people, to further strengthen their position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in their success.
This position will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, company vehicle, mobile phone plus other benefits. If you would like to join their team please send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations quoting VO1849.
Please apply online for this Business Manager - Birmingham role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.