Job Title: Customer Service
Reporting to Head of Sales Support
The role of the Customer Service Executive is to answer customer calls and emails, providing professional, factual, thought out responses within agreed SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
You will work as part of a small team of Customer Service Executives answering calls across a number of Retail Consolidation customers. You will be the first point of contact for the customers' stores and Head Office staff, help to resolve customer complaints, be confident at troubleshooting, as well as investigating any sort of customer related inquiries.
The target is to ensure we achieve excellent customer service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, maintain high customer satisfaction and deliver an excellent customer experience.
You will need to build an effective internal network and work as a team to achieve operational account goals.
The role is office based and comprises of an 8 hour shift with half an hour for lunch. Shift start times will vary to cover the helpdesk between 8.00am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), however there may be an occasional requirement to attend meetings at customer sites. The hours may vary according to the needs of the business.
Primary / Key Responsibilities
Office based point of contact:
- You will ensure all queries are accurately captured within the Query Management System
- You will pro-actively contact customers for clarifications that will help resolve their query
- You will work with your internal network to ensure you are able to provide your customer with an appropriate response within the agreed SLAs.
Continuous Business Improvement:
- You will make proactive customer calls to elicit feedback on our service performance
- You will proactively support change in processes / procedures to provide a better customer experience / greater efficiencies
Experience /Skills Required
- Confident in liaising with internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong telephone manner and listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Accuracy first time and attention to detail
- PC Literate, MS Office, competent Excel skills
- Experience of SAP is an advantage
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Ability to think independently, assumes accountability.
- Resilient - ability to deal with pressurised situations and demanding customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities.
Please send your cover letter, CV and work examples by clicking apply
Apply for Customer Service
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly