Regional Manager - North West
I am recruiting for a Regional Manager for an exciting international premium fashion retailer with a great presence in a number of cities across the UK.
You must be a driven, top performing Regional or Area Manager ready to take on an epic new challenge with an established brand with a great reputation in the UK. This position is based in the midlands or the North with regional travel.
- 3-5 years regional management experience within a premium fashion brand managing multiple sites
- Strong management coaching and mentoring skills, driving performance from a large management team.
- Able to communicate and drive a number of KPIs such as conversion rate, units per transaction (UPT) and average transaction value (ATV)
- Highly experienced writing detailed trade reports for senior stakeholders within the company
- Ability to act as a strong Brand Ambassador and lead by example in terms of brand appearance and presentation
- Excellent communication skills, building excellent relationships internally and externally
- Salary £60-65k depending on experience.
- Senior Management bonus structure.
- Car allowance/travel expenses
- Company mobile and laptop
- Generous staff discount and uniform allowances.
- Ongoing training and development.
If this position is of interest, please apply now with your updated CV to be considered.
Apply for Regional Manager - North West
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly