Operations & Customer Services Director
This young and exciting company have become the market leading utility provider for shared accommodation in the UK. Glide is a young company with big aspirations. Currently making life simple for more than 40,000 students, professionals and landlords, and 400,000 customers across the Cablecom group, they have an ambition to grow their numbers even further in the coming years.
By doing their job well, their customers have more time to do the things they love. It's a pretty selfless task but they love to do it.
Due to exciting growth we are looking for an Operations and Customer Service Director with a minimum of 3-5 years Senior Operational Leadership experience, preferably in an energy/utility environment to join the team. You will have direct responsibility for the Customer Service Manager and Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will lead the Operations and Customer Services functions, deliver operational efficiency, effectiveness and with total customer satisfaction. Also, to deliver, with the Executive Board, the 3-year Business Plan.
You will be collaborating with the Executive Board on achieving the overall Business Plan and work alongside the Senior Management Team to provide leadership to execute the strategy of the group and BAU Group Operations Director. You will also collaborate on group wide initiatives and efficiencies
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Develop and execute strategy with the Executive Board and develop Customer Service and Operational Strategies to be cascaded into action
- Manage the billing system, Operational & Customer Service process and people to maximise productivity and ensure customer satisfaction
- Increased utilisation of resources, achievement of budgets and customer satisfaction KPI's
- Ensure the performance management of direct reports and provide support and guidance to management team to do the same
- All PDR's completed and poor performance dealt with
- Coach and develop a programme to staff that improves competency, capability and progression
- Supports the needs of growth and succession
- Maintain levels of morale within the departments and nurture inter-departmental relationships and collaboration
- Prepare and submit all necessary Board and Functional reports to tight deadlines
- Champion a culture of service excellence
- Deliver market leading levels of service and an outstanding customer experience in all interactions of the customer journey
- Champion a culture and process of continuous improvement to drive efficiencies, cost reduction & improved departmental
- Ensure suppliers achieve operational performance ensuring any areas of non-conformance / underperformance are effectively managed through the appropriate remediation approach
- Understand, manage and implement against the current regulations
This position is predominantly based from Birmingham, with the flexibility to visit both suppliers and other areas of the Group around the UK where needed.
We are looking for candidates who go above and beyond for each other which in turn boosts productivity and the way we do business. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an award winning, fun, vibrant successful business that truly values its staff.
Apply for Operations & Customer Services Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly