Senior Account Coordinator / Customer Services Officer
Job Title: Senior Account Coordinator
Salary: Attractive, dependant on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client is the UK's market-leader in outsourced waste management and recycling services and the 2017 Shropshire Business Awards Company of the Year. Their ability to optimise practical and efficient solutions on site is a unique service offering that distinguishes them from their competitors. They put people first, whether they're their employees, shareholders, or customers.
They are currently seeking a driven, enthusiastic Account Coordinator who can maintain a strong relationship with key contacts so that customers are retained. Reporting to the Customer Services Team Manager, you will be responsible for resolving any issues with designated customer accounts.
- To receive customer enquiries for the Company's products and services and convert into bookings
- To record, update and maintain customer data and customer interaction on the Company's bespoke system.
- To proactively identify sales opportunities when speaking to customers.
- To resolve customer queries and complaints so that customers' satisfaction with the Company's service is maintained and customer retained.
- To establish a working relationship with the designated customers and business contacts so that interaction with the customers is effective.
- To raise quotations for products and services.
- To accurately process and complete Purchase Orders.
- To record, monitor and review Credit Limits, Invoice queries, Site Value and Expenditure of accounts so that the account does not exceed its financial limits and values as determined in the Service Level Agreement.
Key Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of coordinating customers' accounts with a heavy workload.
- Experience of working within waste/construction sector would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office, excellent Excel knowledge.
- Experience within a fast paced demanding call centre environment.
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English.
- Organised, methodical and logical approach to work.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Senior Account Coordinator, Customer Relationship Officer, Customer Services Officer, Customer Service Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Advisor, Internal Sales Account Manager, Client Account Manager, Internal Accounts Manager, Customer Account Coordinator, Client Relationship Manager, Sales Executive, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Consultant, Waste Account Coordinator, Construction Coordinator, Client Account Executive may also be considered for this role.