Pest Technician role to cover the East and West Midlands regions, offering a salary of £19,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience plus business use of company van.
We are a specialist pest control company based in Kings Norton that offers a wide range of services to both domestic and commercial sectors. The Company has seen rapid growth over the years with expansion into Garden, Hygiene, Bird Control and Property Clearance. This expansion has been driven mainly due to customer demand.
Necessary Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
At least 1 year's Pest Control experience Excellent customer service skills Excellent organisation and timekeeping skills Ideally experience with using tablets and hand held devices
- In this position you will be responsible for maintaining the quality of service and continuing the servicing of the existing portfolio, for which you will report directly to the Service Co-ordinator/Service Manager on a daily basis.
- You will be given an existing contract portfolio of Pestbusters customers, which must be serviced on their regular treatment cycles as required. This will also include any emergency call outs and follow up treatments as and when required.
- You must complete all necessary company paperwork on a daily basis, and keep accurate records of jobs and treatment records.
- You will be expected to collect and hand in to the office any monies owed to the company as and when required, keeping accurate records of any transactions.
- You will be required to keep the company vehicle clean and tidy on a regular basis and be expected to check normal maintenance levels (i.e. oil and water) on a weekly basis.
A full driving licence is essential as this post is mobile across the East and West Midlands.
While we would like to contact all our candidates, unfortunately, this is not possible so if you have not heard from us a week after the closing date, your application has not been successful.
We may close this advert early should we get sufficient volume of quality candidates, so please do not delay sending in your application.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
Closing Date 30 September 2017.